Why go to Wine Share Denver?
- Learn about a new business, its offerings, and ownership.
- Develop strategic business alliances, contacts, or simply meet new people.
- Invite others to a light networking opportunity, where they can benefit as well -- after all, you never know who you're going to bump into!
- Second Thursday of each month (easier to schedule that way).
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hosts should plan to arrive early and stay late.
- Please bring no more than one bottle per every two people. Singles may feel free to bring a bottle every other month. (We don’t want to drink too much.)
- Finger foods are always welcome.
- Bring a wine glass – this could be a conversation starter itself.
Interested in Hosting?
After co-hosting Wine Share for two years, we have found that providing parameters helps potential hosts determine if they are a good fit. We have also found that the best attended Wine Shares are when the hosting business owner is actively involved and inviting their clients and sphere of influence.
If you are interested in hosting, here are guidelines, so you can determine if you're the right fit...
1. Your business is a "brick and mortar" business. We will not hold the Wine Share at individual residences' or for home-based businesses.
2. Your business is centrally located and easy to get to. Please contact us for demographics.
3. Your business can comfortably hold 30 guests and tables for wine and food.
4. You have a healthy sphere of influence that will support you and attend Wine Share.